RLMS Curriculum Corner
We frequently hear from parents “my child tells me very little about their day”. In an effort to support parents in school conversations, we are continuing a monthly Curriculum Corner link in the PTSA Blast, Twitter (@RLMSBulldogs) and on this page.
The information provided will give parents/guardians some great insights and sentence starters like “I hear you are talking about being a good reader and writer. What does that mean to you?” The hope is for you to hear more about your child’s day at RLMS. As always, feel free to contact the teacher if you have specific questions or concerns.
We are hopeful that the information below will support RLMS parents and students throughout the year.
Please click on the links below to get a glimpse of what is happening at RLMS!!
- RLMS Curriculum Corner - September 2019
- RLMS Curriculum Corner - October 2019
- RLMS Curriculum Corner - November 2019
- RLMS Curriculum Corner - December 2019
- RLMS Curriculum Corner - January 2020
- RLMS Curriculum Corner - February 2020
- RLMS Curriculum Corner - March 2020
- RLMS Curriculum Corner- April/May 2020