Intramural Sports/Activities/Club Info
Several Clubs may continue to meet virtually.
Club Information 21-22
RLMS offers many activities and clubs for students. The offerings for this school year are listed in the LINKS section of this page.
RLMS is able to offer several clubs, activities and music ensembles. Please note that some of these groups will meet virtually, some will meet in person and some will meet in a combination of the two. We make every effort to run as many after school clubs as possible. After school busing will be available on Mondays and Thursdays beginning Monday, September 20th, 2021. Please contact Jill DeNomme at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have specific questions about clubs or after school activities.
All students wishing to participate in any after-school activity, (activities or clubs), throughout the year must have a parent complete and sign the the Intramural Permission Form, Student and Parent Concussion Informed Consent Form and the Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form. All forms are done electronically via the Intramural Sports Registration link.
ANY student who participates in an activity or club MUST have a completed INTRAMURAL REGISTRATION. This link is also in the LINKS section of this page.
Please see the helpful directions below:
Directions for Registering for Intramural Sports, Activities or Clubs.
How to signup
1) Login to Infinite Campus
2) Go to Your Student Athletes Portal
3) Click on the "More" from the sidebar
4) Under Quick Links, copy and paste the "Parent Athletics Link"
- Please note that the option you want to choose is RLMS ACTIVITIES/CLUBS/INTRAMURALS/SPORTS.
- The RLMS INTRAMURAL SPORTS registration will cover your child in ALL intramural activities or sports (if available) for the entire school year.