As part of the reflective process this summer, the Middle School Administrators and the Summer Distance Learning Committees met to develop communication protocols based on parent feedback from the Spring. These guidelines outline many areas for consistent communication strategies that will help parents feel more connected and informed. Please read through the FAQs below to review all aspects of the policy.
- How often should teachers be communicating with parents?
- How can we ensure that parents know from whom/where the communication came?
- What technology will be used to communicate to parents?
- What are the expectations for email communication?
- How are academic grades, assessments and feedback communicated?
- How do we know which platforms will be used?
- When will assignments be shared in Google Classroom?
- What other "help" resources are available for students and parents?