- January/February Cohort Schedule
- 1-5-21 Extra Help Information/Wednesday Schedule Information
- 12-23-20 Early Dismissal - Remote Learning Special Schedule
- 12-21-20 Winter Break Travel Advisory
- 12-18-20 Parent Update - 1-4-21 Middle School Expectation Letter
- RLMS Holiday Greeting 2020
- 11-25-20 Early Dismissal - Remote Learning - Special Schedule
- 11-19-20 Dress Code Letter
- 11-13-20 Parent Letter - Middle School Blended Learning Expectations
- 11-13-20 Revised Wednesday Remote Learning Schedule
- RLMS Daily Schedule by Period
- Hybrid Learning Schedule - November A/B rotation
- Halloween Guidelines 20-21
- RLMS Spirit Days Schedule October 19th-October 30th.
- Virtual Wednesday Early Dismissal Schedule-10/14/20
- Delayed Opening Schedule-10/13/20
- Early Dismissal Schedule - Parent Conferences 10/8/20
- 10-6-20 Parent Conference Reminder Letter
Calling all artists! Do you want your artwork featured on the cover of this year's RLMS yearbook?
We are looking for creative, school spirited cover designs for our "Colossal Cover Contest". If you are interested, see Mrs. Baldwin in room 348 (6th grade hallway) for more information.
Covers should include our school name, the school year, your name, our mascot, and anything else school related. Submissions are due to Mrs. Baldwin by Friday, October 9.
Student Emergency Forms are due. Please give to Homeroom Teacher. Click here for link to Form